ITALIAN MOVIE NIGHTS @ COLLINA ITALIANA
Italian movies while enjoying some wine and snacks.
Italian cinema is mostly known for its Neo-Realism period (embodied in the masterpieces by Vittorio De Sica) and the brilliant films of Federico Fellini. Yet, Italian Cinema is so much more. Since the beginning of the history of film, Italian Cinema has continually introduced innovative directors and talented actors, screenwriters, composers, set designers, and costume designers to the world.
All films are in Italian and subtitled. The screenings include a brief discussion on the director, characters, plot, and themes that the movie explores.
PRICE: $15 per person OR $60 for a package of 5 movies (to be selected in advance).
RSVP: Registration will be closed 7 days prior the screening date.
- December 15th, 6:30 pm: Cado dalle nubi, C. Zalone
- December 22nd, 6:30 pm: Sole a catinelle, C. Zalone
- January 12th, 6:30 pm: Quo vado?, C. Zalone
- January 19th, 6:30 pm: Non ci resta che piangere, M. Troisi
- February 2nd, 6:30 pm: Fantozzi in Paradiso, N. Parenti
- February 16th, 6:30 pm: Ricomincio da tre, M. Troisi
- March 2nd, 6:30 pm: Fantozzi contro tutti, N. Parenti
ALLA SCOPERTA DELL’ITALIA:
- January 26th, 6:30 pm: Benvenuti al Nord, L. Miniero
- February 9th, 6:30 pm: Benvenuti al Sud, L. Miniero
- February 23rd, 6:30 pm: Basilicata coast to coast, R. Papaleo
RSVP: Click here to buy tickets.