Children Classes - Schedules - Rates
Italian Summer in the City 2013
Collina Italiana (CI) is pleased to announce its Italian Summer in the City 2013 on
the Upper East Side of Manhattan. The program is designed for kids (and parents) who want to absorb the warm
and lively culture of Italy. Have fun Italian style: Learn and practice Italian, meet new friends, and enjoy a unique summer
in the city. The program includes::
2013 Summer Camp #1: June 10 - July 12
- Giochiamo in Italiano: learn Italian through playmusic, theater, and games.
- Cinema Italiano: study Italian through animated movies and cartoons.
- Arte Insieme: be creative make art and speak Italian.
- Piccolo Teatro: perform your favorite star. Act in Italiano.
- Le Uscite: outings to museums to discover Italian art
- Il Tavolo in Italiano: summer school but more fun!
2013 Summer Camp #2: August 12 - August 30
Option 1: Mon-Thurs/ 9.00 am - 3.00 pm Fri / 9 am - 12 pm
Option 2: Tues-Thurs/ 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
Option 3: Tues/Thurs 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
Option 4: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
Option 5: Tues/Thurs 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
Tuition per week:
$600 (Option 1)
$450 (Option 2)
$320 (Option 3)
$270 (Option 4)
$190 (Option 5)
10% Discount for siblings
Early Drop off (8.30 am): $10 per day / Late Pick up (4.30 pm): $20 per day
photos: © 2011 Elisa Bosco