SCHEDULE OF CLASSES for ADULTS
Fall Session #1: September 11th – November 17th
Fall Session #2: October 9th – December 22nd
Winter Session #1: January 2nd – March 17th
Collina Italiana will be closed for the following holidays:
Labor Day: September 4, 2017
- Thanksgiving: November 23-25, 2017
- Winter Holidays: December 23, 2017 – January 1, 2018
- Spring Break: March 29 – 31, 2018
- Memorial Day: May 28, 2018
- Independence Day: July 4, 2018
Grammar and Conversation: Level 1 – 8
- 10-2-hour classes, $480
Note: CI offers only 1-hour private make-up class per course. (Payment in full is required.)
Language Intensive Workshop
Beginner #1: August 14th – August 24th (Monday – Thursday) 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Beginner #2: October 2nd – October 12th (Monday – Thursday) 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Beginner #3: November 6th – November 16th (Monday – Thursday) 4:00 – 6:00 pm
8-2-hour classes, $390
Session #1 : September 1st – September 22nd (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Session #2 : October 20th – November 10th (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Session #3 : November 24th – December 15th (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
4-90-minute classes, $290
1 hour: $75
10 hours: $700
(Material sent by email and included in the fee)
Private tutoring and Conversazione
Please inquire about our private and semi-private classes.
- Private classes:
- $85 per hour;
- $800 for a package of 10 hours.
- Semi-private classes: $55/h per person
- ($25/h surcharge for off site class)
Italiano Per Modi Di Dire (Idioms and Proverbs):
Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30pm
$40 for 1 hour class
Promessi Sposi (The Betrothed) & Dante’s La Divina Commedia:
Classes meet every Wednesday for three weeks. Inquire about the schedule.
$135 for 3-90-minute classes
Language classes may be started in mid-session or at other times not listed on the schedule. Please inquire (212) 427-7770 or email for more information.
All requests for full refunds (minus a non-refundable deposit of $40) must be submitted to Collina Italiana by mail, email or fax and received by CI prior to the first day of class. Pro-rated refunds are allowed after the first class but no refund is given after the second class or for missed classes. There is a $20 fee for mid-semester class changes. Refunds are issued by check or credit card. The fee for Private lessons is charged in full if cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance.