SCHEDULE OF CLASSES for ADULTS
Spring Session : March 6th – June 3rd
Collina Italiana will be closed for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2017
- Independence Day: July 4, 2017
Grammar and Conversation: Level 1 – 8
- 10-2-hour classes, $480
Please find HERE the schedule for next session.
Language Intensive Workshop
- Beginner Session #1: March 20th – March 30th (Monday – Thursday) 4 – 6 pm
- Beginner Session #2: April 17th – April 27th (Monday – Thursday) 4 – 6 pm
8-2-hour classes, $390
- Session #1 : March 10th – March 31st (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Session #2 : April 28th – May 19th (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
4-90-minute classes, $290
1 hour: $50
10 hours: $450
(Material sent by email and included in the fee)
Private tutoring and Conversazione
Please inquire about our private and semi-private classes.
- Private classes:
- $80 per hour;
- $750 for a package of 10 hours.
- Semi-private classes: $55/h per person
- ($25/h surcharge for off site class)
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN ANY COURSE
Italiano Per Modi Di Dire (Idioms and Proverbs):
Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30pm
$40 for 1 hour class
Promessi Sposi (The Betrothed) & Dante’s La Divina Commedia:
Classes meet every Wednesday for three weeks. Inquire about the schedule.
$135 for 3-90-minute classes
Language classes may be started in mid-session or at other times not listed on the schedule. Please inquire (212) 427-7770 or email for more information.
All requests for full refunds (minus a non-refundable deposit of $40) must be submitted to Collina Italiana by mail, email or fax and received by CI prior to the first day of class. Pro-rated refunds are allowed after the first class but no refund is given after the second class or for missed classes. Refunds are issued by check or credit card. The fee for Private lessons is charged in full if cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance. There is a $20 fee for mid-semester class changes.