SCHEDULE OF CLASSES for ADULTS
Fall Session : September 12 – December 23
Winter Session : January 9 – April 29
*SCROLL DOWN FOR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Collina Italiana will be closed for the following holidays:
- Spring Break: April 10 – 15, 2016
- Memorial Day: May 30, 2017
- Independence Day: July 4, 2017
Grammar and Conversation: Level 1 – 8
- 10-2-hour classes, $480
Please find HERE the schedule for next session.
Language Intensive Workshop
- Beginner Session #1: February 13 – February 23 (Monday – Thursday) 4 – 6 pm
- Beginner Session #2: March 20 – March 30 (Monday – Thursday) 4 – 6 pm
8-2-hour classes, $390
- Session #1 : February 3 – February 24 (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Session #2 : March 10 – March 31 (on Fridays) 4:30 – 6:00 pm
4-90-minute classes, $290
1 hour: $40
10 hours: $350
Private tutoring and Conversazione
Please inquire about our private and semi-private classes.
- Private classes:
- $80 per hour;
- $750 for a package of 10 hours.
- Semi-private classes: $55/h per person
- ($25/h surcharge for off site class)
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN ANY COURSE
Italiano Per Modi Di Dire (Idioms and Proverbs):
Wednesdays 5:30 – 6:30pm
$40 for 1 hour class
Promessi Sposi (The Betrothed) & Dante’s La Divina Commedia:
Classes meet every Wednesday for three weeks. Inquire about the schedule.
$135 for 3-90-minute classes
Language classes may be started in mid-session or at other times not listed on the schedule. Please inquire (212) 427-7770 or email for more information.
All requests for full refunds (minus a non-refundable deposit of $40) must be submitted to Collina Italiana by mail, email or fax and received by CI prior to the first day of class. Pro-rated refunds are allowed after the first class but no refund is given after the second class or for missed classes. Refunds are issued by check or credit card. The fee for Private lessons is charged in full if cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance. There is a $20 fee for mid-semester class changes.